Learn To Draw Blood In Days!
© Copyright 1997-2016 www.Phleb.com. All Rights Reserved.
Phlebotomy Services P.O. Box 8354, Des Moines, Iowa 50301
Phlebotomy Training Program
for medical professionals
- Do you need to learn how to draw blood or improve your skills?
- Do you need a yearly phlebotomy skill review verification?
- Do you need blood drawing skills for your clinical research projects?
- Do you need continuing education?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you've come to the right place.
Our program is unique, because not only will you practice techniques on a phlebotomy training aid and perform a live draw on a real person...
This is an effective way to train your entire staff. After completing the online course, we'll come to your area and in one day your staff/students will learn to draw blood.
The great thing about about our online program is that you can complete the online course at your own pace 24/7 that includes visual aids and interactive videos...
Join Our Mailing List
- Accumed Research Associates, New York
- AppTec Laboratories, Minnesota
- AIDS Related Community Services, New York
- Barbara Davis / Childhood Diabetes, Colorado
- Buffalo Neurological Analysis Center, New York
- Caris Life Sciences, Phoenix, Arizona
- Center for Oral and Facial Surgery, Tennessee
- Children Hospital of Pennsylvania (CHOP), Pennsylvania
- Cornell University, Nutritional Sciences Human
- Department of State Health Services, Texas
- Dr. Jay P. Malmquist, Oregon
- Dr. Keith Marshall,DDS , New York
- Elite Clinical Studies, LLC, Arizona
- Ellsworth Uveitis & Retina Care, Maine
- Emory University, Georgia
- Exceptional Opportunities, Inc., Iowa
- Global Autotransfusion, North Carolina
- Howard Brown Health Center, Illinois
- Howard Surgery Center, North Carolina
- Johnson and Johnson, Pennsylvania
- LaVida Health Services, New Mexico
- MASS Community Health Center, Massachusetts
- Metabolic Research Lab, New York
- MIddleton Dental Care, Massachusette
- Northwest Renal Clinic, Portland, Oregon
- Ohio State University- Human Nutrition, Ohio
- People Incorporated, Minnesota
- Precise Research Center, Mississippi
- Phillips Academy, Isham Health Center, MA
- San Jose Valley Research, California
- Scottsdale Sports Medicine, Arizona
- South Coast Clinical Trials, California
- Springfield Neurology Associates, Massachusetts
- The Aids Project of Central Iowa, Iowa
- The Neurology Center, Michigan
- TransRay Diagnostic , New Mexico
- Urologic Associates of Iowa City PC, Iowa
- V.A. Medical Center, Nebraska
- V.A. Medical Center, Minnesota
- V.A. Medical Center, New Mexico
- Vanderbilt University-Human Genetics Research,Tennessee
- Vitreos Retina Macula Consultants, New York
- WuXi AppTec, Inc., Minnesota
Learn the steps to become a certified phlebotomist.
Search for phlebotomy jobs. You may also send your resume to 75 top career sites instantly. Employeers: Post your phlebotomy jobs for 30 days online for one low price.