1) If you choose to cancel the class, you must do so 3 weeks before the start of the class.You will receive a refund less a $50.00 administrative fee. The refund will be processed within 14 days.
2) If you contact us and cancel without proper notice, you will not receive a refund. However, you may register to attend the next class in your area.
3) Phlebotomy Services will not be obligated to you, if you are a no show. Cost of the workshop will be forfeited and you will not receive a refund.
4) Phlebotomy Services will not be liable when policies are not followed.
5) Phlebotomy Services reserves the right to cancel the class due to circumstances beyond our control or if minimum registration is not met. You will be scheduled for the next class or you may receive a full refund.
6) College degree, diploma or GED is required to take the Phlebotomy workshop.
7) We do not provide job placement, promise or guarantee jobs. We specialize in phlebotomy workshops that provide continuing education units and a certificate of completion.
8) Registration is mandatory. In order to make a determination that we have enough registrations to host the training, we do require pre-registrations.
By submitting this form , you are agreeing that you have read, understand and agree to abide by and be governed by the terms /conditions and cancellation policies of Phlebotomy Services . You are not registered for the class until payment is made. Pay for the workshop below and submit registration form. Attention... You must pay for the class before submitting the registration form. Only the students who have paid are reserved a seat in the class on a first-come, first-serve basis.